Virtual Booths – Specifications and Deadlines
The information presented here is subject to change.
Final guidelines and deadlines will be as published in the Exhibition Manual
you will receive approximately 3 months prior to the event.
- In case you wish to make any changes after submitting the deliverables, please use the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal.
- Approximately 14 days prior to the event, you will be able view your virtual booth and adjust the needed fields.
Important: we cannot guarantee that changes submitted after the deadline will be executed.
For changes that can be executed, a surcharge of 400 EUR will apply (per change).
During the live event days, it will not be possible to make any updates to the booth, therefore kindly finalize and confirm your booth by the published deadline.
There are several booth colours available which you will be able to view in the booth selection carousel in the portal. You will be required to select the preferred colour via the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal.
Booth Assets (images)
There is the option to hyperlink the booth screens to an external URL when clicking on it. The external URL may host a video, PDF, or specific website of your choice.
To generate a URL, simply go to “Videos & Documents” tab, upload the relevant files (PDF or MP4) and convert each file to URL by clicking on “Insert”.
Please click on each asset on the chosen template in order to design the booth.
Exhibitors have the option to display a disclaimer or any text of their choice which will appear one time only, when a participant enters your booth for the first time. You may submit the text (up to 200 words) via the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal. It is possible to include hyperlink to an external website if needed.
When participants click on the “Badge Swipe” button their contact details will be automatically shared with the exhibiting company.
In this section you will be able to share your company profile, documents, brochures, video, and useful links with participants, according to your sponsorship agreement.
Video (MP4 file) may be uploaded and can be watched from the “Video” section, you can also use titles up to 40 characters for your files.
When clicking “open”, the video will be displayed as a pop up on the same page.
Participants may view the video/s and/or add them to their Virtual Bag* for a later review.
A PDF document may be uploaded and will be viewable from the “Documents” section, you can use titles up to 40 characters for your files.
When clicking “open”, the document will be displayed as a pop up on the same page.
Participants may view these documents and/or add them to their Virtual Bag* for a later review or download.
*Virtual Bag: Participants will be able to collect files from various booths and save them to their Virtual Bag by clicking on the “Add to Virtual Bag” button (bag icon) as shown in above screenshots. This helps them store documents for future reference. These saved documents (PDFs) can be downloaded at a later stage by clicking on the “Virtual Bag” tab in the top navigation bar.
In the “Useful Links” section you may add links to your company website, social media pages or any additional links of your choice, according to the allotment indicated on your sponsorship agreement, you can use titles up to 40 characters to name your useful links.
Additional videos, links and documents can be added at an extra cost.
Tip: Keep your file names catchy, clear, and concise!
File names are visible! Name your documents and video/s in a way that will attract your audience and encourage them to click on the file. The participants will learn more about the documents and videos, or how your product/service can benefit them, from the file name. Simple file names are key to catching one’s attention!
Please keep in mind that the limit of the length of all documents /videos/ useful links is 40 characters.
Your Company Profile and logo will appear in the left-hand side bar. Your company profile should include up to 120 words. If an updated version is required or if not already submitted, this may be uploaded via the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal.
Chat with Us
Booth Chat Feature
(Applicable only for exhibiting companies which requested to have their booth chat feature activated)
Exhibitors can connect with participants by joining multiple simultaneous chat discussions with live booth visitors. By clicking on “Chat with Us”, you will be able to see who is visiting your booth in real time. Participants will also be able to see that you are online.
Tip: Retrieve leads by approaching participants who are visiting your booth
- In order to initiate a conversation with another participant, click on the name of the participant you wish to speak to, and type your message. It is recommended to open a second tab with all chat discussions open, in order to conduct multiple conversations easily, and have access to all available chat features at the tip of your hands!
Keep both the exhibit booth and the chat bar open to stay connected.
- Your ongoing chat conversations will appear on the left-hand bar.
- Type a message or initiate an audio or a video call.
- Top tip! Activate chat notification to be notified each time you receive a direct message.
Participants can contact the exhibiting company by sending a message via the “Contact Us” button. This tool is especially useful when booth representative is offline. The messages will be sent to the email address provided in the Kenes Exhibitor’s Portal under Booth Features tab. To optimize the handling of incoming inquiries, you have the option to also provide a dropdown categories menu so users can share the reason they are contacting the company.
- Each exhibiting company is entitled to free exhibitor registrations.
- The amount of free exhibitor registrations is stated in your sponsorship agreement.
- Exhibitor registrations allow full access to the entire virtual platform and will be identified with the letter “E” (Exhibitor) after their name and Company name. The names will appear as follows:
First Name, Last Name, COMPANY NAME (E)
This will allow participants to easily identify them within the virtual platform.
- Please be advised that healthcare professionals authorised to prescribe prescription medicines will be recognised with the letter “P” (Prescriber) indicated after their names.
- You will be contacted by the Registration Manager closer to the event to submit the individual names.
- Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased at additional cost per registration.
- Exhibitors with an Exhibitor Badge are not eligible to receive CME/CPD credits and will not appear in the World Map feature (List of participants) if applicable.
- For reserving additional exhibitor badges, please contact the Registration Manager.
Applicable for exhibiting companies which have requested to have their booth chat feature activated.
- All times in the scientific programme are according to the onsite time zone.
- Please keep in mind that the virtual exhibition is open 24/7 and access is available to all registered participants in all time zones.
- Although not limited, the recommended booth staffing hours are as per the live-streaming sessions schedule as indicated in the scientific programme.
- Please bear in mind that registered participants will have access to the virtual platform and can still visit your virtual booth up to 3 months following the event.
- Exhibitor registration(s) should be allocated to the person(s) who will be staffing the booth during the live event days.